Learn the steps for becoming a USA Triathlon registered club, along with benefits of club membership.
What is a USA Triathlon registered club?
Clubs registered with USA Triathlon are simply multisport clubs that are supported by USAT’s national office. There are five club divisions based on size:
- Division I – 250+ members
- Division II – 249-130 members
- Division III – 129-89 members
- Division IV – 88-30 members
- Division V – 29-2 members
What is the cost and how long is my club registered?
To register a club, the cost is $50 annually. All club registrations expire on December 31.
How do I register my club?
You will need to have an active personal account in the USAT membership system – login at https://membership.usatriathlon.org. Once you fill out your profile, click the “Club” tab. From there, you can register a new club or renew membership for an existing club. You will be able to print a club certificate, which completes the registration process. You will need to keep a current roster of your club members in your club profile.
USAT registered clubs are listed on the USA Triathlon website. Clubs will be added to the Find a Club page within two weeks of completing registration. Only registered clubs with a complete application will appear in the club listing. Click here to view the current listings.
Clubs registered with USA Triathlon are afforded the following benefits:
- Resource grant funds available through an application process (both for general and collegiate clubs)
- Use of the USAT “Official Club” logo
- Opportunities to advertise in USAT’s weekly e-newsletter, Multisport Zone, at a discounted rate
- Discounts from races and sponsors exclusively for clubs
- Eligibility for theUSAT Club National Championship
- Opt-in liability coverage and Directors & Officers coverage at a competitive price
- National Challenge Competition – December-February each year
- Club listing on the USAT website and FitMagnet.com