Find a Local Race
Find a Coach
A USA Triathlon Certified Coach can help you train smarter, get faster, enjoy the sport even more and remain injury-free. Click here to find a USA Triathlon Certified Coach in your area.
Find a Club
Whether you are looking to join a club or looking to start a club, USA Triathlon has the resources you are looking for. USA Triathlon actively promotes clubs to potential members and works to create new programs to encourage activity throughout the club system.
Upcoming USAT Events
Find a local user created training route for your next workout via TrainingPeaks.com. Search by location, distance, surface, elevation and sport to find the best workout for your training plan.
Click here to view routes in your area.
Pace Calculator at Active.com.
Find a Place to Train at a USA Triathlon Certified Training or Performance Center.
Whether you're looking for training tips, nutrition know-how, information on USAT rules or stories from fellow triathletes, Multisport Zone is the place to find it all. Look for Multisport Zone in your inbox on Tuesday each week.
Whether you are training for your first race or you are a seasoned competitor, a training plan will help you be prepared when race day arrives. Get started now with a training plan designed by USA Triathlon's expert coaches.
Along with a training plan, you will receive:
- Guidance and motivation from USA Triathlon experts
- Daily e-mails with your next workout to keep you on track
- Maps and routes to view, share or create your own
- Confidence from tracking your fitness
- Encouragement from friends on Facebook or Twitter
- Compatibility with your training device (Garmin, Timex, Polar, Suunto, iPhone, Nike, etc)
- Nutrition tracking to monitor your diet
Free USA Triathlon Plans
Additional training plans can be purchased in the Training Peaks store including:
Click the checklist to download as a printable PDF.