Position: Software Developer
Reports to: Senior Software Developer
Summary: Software Developer will assist IT department with the design and development of the next generation information systems for USA Triathlon.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in following:
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications, web services, and windows services
- Utilizing requirements provided by the end user, create new web applications, web services, windows services, and mobile-friendly applications
- Enhance reporting platform
- Migrate legacy data to modern platform
- Research and develop new technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer related field or equivalent experience
- Familiar with SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio 2010 (or greater), SQL Server Reporting Services, Dev Express
- Background in web services utilizing WCF
- Exposure to enterprise architecture
Compensation and benefits: Full-time position located in Colorado Springs, CO. Comprehensive benefits package includes 401K; health, dental, and vision insurance; and vacation, sick, and personal time.
Application deadline: Application deadline is July 23, 2013; although application reviews will begin immediately and may be filled prior to the deadline.
Application procedure: Please send resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Sharon Carns
5825 Delmonico Drive - Suite 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Email: email@example.com with “Software Developer” in the subject line.