Job Title: Membership Services Coordinator
Reports to: Membership Services Manager
Summary: The Membership Services Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service to constituents by addressing their questions and concerns with speed, accuracy, and professionalism. Other responsibilities include data entry for membership applications and processing results files for rankings. This position requires excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, a positive attitude, and the ability to document inquiries and their resolutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Dealing directly with constituents by phone and email in order to resolve their inquiries.
• Responds to all customer inquiries in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
• Researches all inquiries to determine the cause of the issue and provide resolutions.
• Provides follow-up to open inquiries to ensure complete resolution is achieved.
• Keeps accurate documentation of inquiries for reporting and historical reasons.
• Processing results files from sanctioned events for inclusion into the USA Triathlon rankings.
• Helps maintain the Membership FAQs for USA Triathlon’s website and communications.
• Helps develop and maintain the knowledge base for Membership information.
• Helps execute membership retention activities such as compiling renewal notifications.
• Provides event support including membership verification, event registration/packet pickup, and other activities for selected USA Triathlon sanctioned events.
• Other duties as assigned to ensure department operations run smoothly.
• Associate’s degree and 2-4 years of related experience; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not
• Knowledge of the sport of triathlon is helpful, but not required.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time, with high quality.
Compensation and Benefits: Full-time position located in Colorado Springs. Comprehensive benefits package included.
Application Deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary history/requirements to:
Attn: Sharon Carns
5825 Delmonico Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Membership Services Coordinator” in the subject line