No matter what level of experience, from newbie to pro, your triathlon experience will be enhanced by joining a club. You will train smarter, harder and have more fun with people of a like mind.
- Resource grant funds available to clubs through an application process. The grant application is available in Forms and Resources on the Clubs homepage.
- Grant Notes: Please include your full club roster. Please identify those members who are USAT annual members with their membership number. The grant application will be posted online and emailed to all current clubs when available.
- USA Triathlon “Official Club” logo. To receive the logo please fill out the Logo Approval Application. The logo application and information documents are available in Forms and Resources.
- Opportunity to advertise in the USA Triathlon Multisport Zone e-newsletter at a discounted rate.
- Club focus group sessions and surveys throughout the year to help improve the benefit structure for clubs
- Race Discounts exclusively for USAT Clubs- Please email email@example.com for instructions to view the promotional codes for the 2014 season. (Please note this will be updated throughout the year as race directors provide race informatipm)
- Sponsor Discounts exclusive for USAT Clubs (Please note this will be updated at the start of 2014 as Club Sponsor Discounts are finalized)
- Multisport Experience – National Championship Weekend – 2015 Club National Championships in Innsbrook, MO and hosted by Ultramax Sports.
- Opt-in liability coverage and Directors & Officers coverage at a competitive price. Click here for information on both programs.
- Listing on Find A Club in your state
- Resource guides, manuals, and links
- Recruitment Materials
- USAT Club Leadership Webinar Series
- USAT Quarterly Club E-Newsletter
- USA Triathlon Official Clubs Discussion Forum
- Must be an Official Club of USA Triathlon for the 2014 season
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- September 12, 2015
- Innsbrook, MO
Club Race Discounts
Club Race Discounts will be updated in 2015 as discount information becomes available from sanctioning race directors across the country. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
|Race Name & Website||Race Date||Location||Distance||Discount Amount||Date
|King Pine Tri & Duathlon
||5/30/2015||Madison, NH||Sprint & Olympic Distance Aquabike/ Duathlon/Triathlon
|6/7/2015||Lake Mission Viejo, CA||Olympic||Email
||Code is good until race sells out
|Grand Rapids Triathlon
||Sprint, Olympic, Half Triathlon and Aquabike events
||10% for Tri Clubs with 10+ members registered for event
|Lake Meridian Tri June
||Super Sprint, Sprint and Olympic
||10% (Individual entries only)
|Big Foot Triathlon
||6/28/2015||Lake Geneva, WI
||Sprint and Olympic
|Black Hills Triathlon
|Santa Barbara Triathlon
||8/21-23/2015||East Beach, Santa Barbara, CA||
Long: (1 mile/34 mile/10 mile)
Sprint: (500 yrd/ 6 mile/ 2 mile)
|ISI Michigan Titanium
||8/23/2015||Grand Rapids, MI
||Full & Half Triathlon, Duathlon, and Aquabike events
||10% for Tri Clubs with 10+ members registered for event. Check here for additional club benefits.
|Lake Meridian Tri August||8/23/2015
||Kent, WA||Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic||10% (Individual entries only)||8/20/2015|
|Pitch Pine Challenge
||Sprint & Olympic Distance Aquabike / Splash & Dash / Duathlon /Triathlon||$10||Close of online registration|
||Laguna Beach, CA
||$10||Code is good until race sells out
|Black Diamond Long Course Triathlon and Half Marathon||9/13/2015||Enumclaw, WA
||Long Course and Half Marathon||$10 off (Individual entries only)