No matter what level of experience, from newbie to pro, your triathlon experience will be enhanced by joining a club. You will train smarter, harder and have more fun with people of a like mind.
- Resource grant funds available to clubs through an application process. The grant application is available in Forms and Resources on the Clubs homepage.
- Grant Notes: Please include your full club roster. Please identify those members who are USAT annual members with their membership number.
- USA Triathlon “Official Club” logo. To receive the logo please fill out the Logo Approval Application. The logo application and information documents are available in Forms and Resources.
- Opportunity to advertise in the USA Triathlon Multisport Zone e-newsletter at a discounted rate.
- Club focus group sessions and surveys throughout the year to help improve the benefit structure for clubs
- Race Discounts exclusively for USAT Clubs- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions to view the promotional codes for the 2013 season.
- Sponsor Discounts exclusive for USAT Clubs
- Multisport Experience – National Championship Weekend – 2013 Club National Championship
- Opt-in liability coverage and Directors & Officers coverage at a competitive price. Click here for information on both programs.
- Listing on Find A Club in your state
- Resource guides, manuals, and links
- Recruitment Materials
- USAT Club Leadership Webinar Series
- USAT Quarterly Club E-Newsletter
- USA Triathlon Official Clubs Discussion Forum
- Must be an Official Club of USA Triathlon for the 2013 season
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
- April 20, 2013
San Diego, CA
Club Race Discounts
|Race Name & Website||Race Date||Location||Distance||Discount Amount||Date Discount Closes|
|Longleaf Triathlon||10/13/2013||New Port Richey, FL||Sprint and Olympic Triathlon
FL Regional Club Championship
|$10||3 days prior to event|
|Rev3 South Carolina||10/13/2013||Anderson, SC||Half and Olympic||$20 (Half)
|Oktoberfest||10/13/2013||Fulshear, TX||400m swim/15mi bike/3mi run||$20||One week prior to event|
|23rd Annual Great Floridian Triathlon||10/19/2013||Clermont, FL||Ultra: 2.6mi Swim, 112 mi Bike, 26.2mi Run
Ultra Aquabike: 2.6mi Swim, 112mi Bike
Intermediate: 2k Swim, 62k Bike, 15k Run
Inter. Aquabike: 1.24mi Swim, 37mi Bike
1.2 Mile Swim
|10%||Until Event Fills or 10/12/2013|
|DiabloMan Triathlon||10/19/2013 - 10/20/2013||Walnut Creek, CA||Sprint Triathlon||10%||10/7/2013|
|Rev3 Florida||11/10/2013||Venice, FL||Half and Olympic||$20 (Half)