About the SECTC
The Southeast Collegiate Triathlon Conference (SECTC), founded in 2006, is an association of colleges and universities located in the Southeastern United States of America. The SECTC is governing body for the sport of triathlon at the collegiate level in the Southeastern United States of America within the national governing body of triathlon in the United States of America, USAT as well as the Southeast Region (USAT-SE).
SECTC Latest News
No recent new posted.
The mission of the Southeast Collegiate Triathlon Conference is to administer, develop, promote, and support the sport of triathlon at the collegiate level within the Southeastern United States of America. The Southeast Collegiate Triathlon Conference (SECTC) is dedicated to promoting the sport of triathlon at the collegiate level within the Southeast region, facilitating constructive dialog among member teams, and developing regionally and nationally competitive athletes. The SECTC shall aid in the development of its member teams and annually determine team and individual conference champions. The SECTC shall achieve these goals in part through a competitive race series.
To fully achieve these goals, the SECTC shall:
- Establish a system of membership to certify clubs and individual athletes as members;
- Appoint a governing committee and a representative chairperson;
- Recognize one representative from each member team to serve on the board;
- Pursue financial and sponsorship support for its mission and its members;
- Facilitate events at the collegiate level that benefit all members;
- Foster communication with other collegiate conferences, triathlon teams and clubs, and other individuals connected with the sport of triathlon.