Before you sign-up for 2015 Race Director Symposium on Active.com there are a few trip details that you must know so you can complete the registration process from start to finish.
- When am I arriving in Orlando, FL?
- What is my arrival flight number, date and time?
- What is my departure flight number, date and time?
- Will I be staying in Orlando either before or after the cruise? If yes, where?
Disney Beach Club Villas Disney's Wilderness Lodge Disney's BoardWalk Villas Disney's Yacht Club Resort Disney's Old Key West Resort Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside Disney's Beach Club Resort Disney's All-Star Music Resort Disney's BoardWalk Inn Disney's All-Star Sports Resort Disney's contemporary Resort Disney's Pop Century Resort Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort Disney's Polynesian Resort Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Disney's Beach Club Villas Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Transportation to and from Port Canaveral (the ship) is included. Do you have your own transportation or know where you want to be picked up and dropped off? Options are the Orlando International Airport or one of the Disney properties above. You will be responsible for your own transportation if you are not at the Orlando airport or a Disney property.
- All passengers must have a passport, required passport information includes:
> Legal Name (as appears on their proof of citizenship)
> Date of Birth
> Home Address
> Passport Number & Expiration Date
> Email Address
- Who am I sharing a stateroom with? This includes family, friends and other race directors/attendees.