With the Triathlon of Belfort, discover the peninsula of Malsaucy. This is a protected natural area set up with a public sandy beach, hiking trails, and water sports. A few kilometers further, the Ballon d'Alsace, nationally ranked the highest mountain at 1,247 m (4,091 ft), offers magnificent views over its steep roads. A regular stop for the Tour de France, the rise of the Ballon d'Alsace attracts cyclists for its unique environment.
4km swim, 112km bike, 30km run
The organizing committee of the Triathlon of Belfort is composed of ten members, all volunteers, who work all year to prepare for the event. On the day, it is necessary to use many volunteers to welcome athletes in the best conditions.
600 volunteers for the weekend!
During the weekend, the organization of the event requires a large number of people in various fields:
- Career security
- Coaching and mentoring athletes throughout the event
- Distribution refueling
- Information on the Village ...
(Note: The tasks and technical services requiring specific skills are entrusted to professionals (backup, sound, etc ...)
The success of the event depends on the involvement of volunteers
The Organizing Committee has always considered volunteers as part of the event. We have over the years sought to:
- Improve the quality of reception of persons: breakfast items for the early riser, meals, snacks, etc ...
- Provide a level of comprehensive information on the roles and missions to facilitate the work of each
- Involve volunteers in festive moments of the event: systematically invited to various ceremonies or performances that we put in place for athletes
A souvenir gift is given to each volunteer.
To join the team of volunteers, fill out the online form.