Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Date: July 13, 2013
- Last year’s cross team that competed in Birmingham will auto qualify
- The top 33% in each age group of those who competed in the XTERRA Nationals held in Utah
- The top 33% of those competing in 2013 XTERRA Henderson
- Any US athlete finishing in the top 15 in their AG in the 2012 Maui XTERRA Worlds will automatically qualify
All athletes eligible to represent the United States must:
- Be a U.S. citizen OR
- Be a U.S. national – someone who has resided in the US for three consecutive years and has not competed for their country of citizenship in the prior year.
Team USA eligible athletes must not have competed for their country of citizenship in the prior year. Athletes who choose to be recognized as nationals who have competed for their country of citizenship in the last year may get dispensation by obtaining a letter from the National Federation of their home country allowing competition as a USA athlete.