1. Katie Hursey (Hampstead, Md.), 49:39.4
2. Sara McLarty (Clermont, Fla.), 49:47.9
3. Jennifer Spieldenner (Findlay, Ohio), 50:56.3
1. Ben Kanute (Tucson, Ariz.), 45:39.3
2. Tommy Zaferes (Soquel, Calif.), 45:39.9
3. Eric Lagerstrom (Gresham, Ore.), 45:46.4
4. Joe Maloy (Wildwood Crest, N.J.), 46:31.1
5. Derek Oskutis (San Diego, Calif.), 46:42.7
6. Jason Pedersen (Simi Valley, Calif.), 46:52.0
7. John Dahlz (South San Francisco, Calif.), 47:07.3
October 26, 2013
The final race of the three in the 2013 USA Triathlon Super Sprint Series is partnered with the Fearless Triathlon Series for the Fearless Pro on October 26, 2013 in San Diego, CA. The race venue is located on South Shores Park at Mission Bay.
300m swim, 8k bike, 2.5k run, repeat
Women's Race: 10:45-11:45 a.m.
Men's Race: Noon-12:45 p.m.
Award Ceremony: 1-1:15 p.m.
The final race of the 2013 Super Sprint Series will return to South Shores Park at Mission Beach in San Diego, California for the second time during the series. Races are completed in spectator friendly venues allowing fans to see racers complete multiple swim, bike and run legs on a closed course. The Super Sprint Series is one of the most exciting, high performance and audience-friendly triathlon events ever witnessed in the U.S.