Webinar: Cycling Power Profiles
Topic: Cycling Power Profiles
This webinar presentation will cover the following items:
• Different methods of attaining power outputs, power profiles and the equipment needed.
• Testing triathletes using power to assess where they are in training as well as their racing potential.
• Looking at prior data from events from sprint distance juniors to elite ITU and 70.3 athletes as well as expected threshold wattages and peak wattages to achieve specific results.
• Training using power at different points during the training buildup and how to assess these power outputs more accurately to achieve better results.
• Understanding power and its relationship to cadence, strength and fatigue rates on the bike over varying distances.
Justin Trolle is a Level III USAT Coach. Over the past 10 years he has coached International elite athletes in New Zealand as well as elite athletes in the USA including Mark Fretta and Sarah Groff. In addition to his personal coaching programs Justin was the recipient of a 2005 prime ministers scholarship to studying coaching education and systems throughout the world and currently designs and delivers elite coaching mentorship programs through Vanguard Triathlon in Colorado Springs.
Event Type: National
Entry Fee: $24.99 for USAT Members and Race Directors; $39.99 for Non-Members
Event Date: Aug. 16, 2010
Start Time: 4:00 PM MST
Find a Local Race
How many World Triathlon Series races will Gwen Jorgensen win in her career?