Webinar: Developing A Winning Annual Training Plan
Topic: Developing a Winning Annual Training Plan
The objective of every training program is to ensure peak performance on a specific date or period of time. Developing an annual training plan (ATP) is a critical step in achieving this objective. Whether you are a coach, an advanced athlete or just getting into the sport, the ATP should be your training road map and the blue print for your success
In this webinar coach Sharone will take you step by step and show you how to build an annual training plan down to the level of the daily workout.
- Assessing your athlete current fitness and lifestyle
- Develop race goals and training objectives
- Building an optimal race calendar with multiple peaks
- Building your training block
- Year round field and lab testing ; what, when and how
- Applying test information into the training
- Applying year round strength training into your plan
- What if things don’t go as planned
Sharone Aharon is a USA Triathlon Elite Level III Coach and personal trainer. He is the Founder and Head Coach of Well-Fit Triathlon & Training, a coaching company in Chicago, IL.
Sharone’s competitive and coaching history expands more than 24 years. His coaching career dates back to 1988, focused primarily on endurance athletes and in the past 5 years the addition of elite athletes.
Complementing his competitive and coaching experience, Sharone holds a Bachelor in Physical Education from Zinman College for Physical Education in Israel, and a Master of Science in Exercise Sciences from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Event Type: National
Entry Fee: $24.99 for USAT Members or Coaches; $39.99 for Non-Members
Event Date: Jan. 23, 2012
Start Time: 4:00 PM MST
Find a Local Race
Where do you spend the winter months training?