Webinar: Build A Thriving Business With Cross-Channel Marketing
Topic: Build A Thriving Business With Cross-Channel Marketing
Presenter: Lisa Engles
As a coach, you’re limited to the amount of money you can make by the number of hours you can work in a day, unless you understand how to leverage the power of cross-channel marketing. Learn how to take your coaching business from just barely surviving to thriving by implementing multiple marketing strategies including: video, mobile text messaging, pre-recorded webinars, home page opt-in and email auto responders to connect and create relationships with your leads and current clients in the ways they most prefer. Turn prospects in to paying clients and keep your current clients wanting more of what you have to offer!
- Capture new clients and build rapport with them through innovative marketing campaigns utilizing mobile marketing strategies
- Position yourself as an expert multi-sport coach using the secret 10x10x4 video campaign
- Turn your website into a massive lead generator
- Stay connected with your current clients/ team members through contests, weekly inspirational voice broadcasts and special events using the latest mobile marketing technologies
- Discover how to create and leverage client testimonials to drive a steady stream of new business
- Learn the biggest mistake you might be making in your business and the best way to solve it
- Learn top 5 rules for building and sustaining a thriving coaching business
Lisa is the founder of InnerState Coaching and is dedicated to providing mind-body integrated programs and services to help people live a healthy, fit and fulfilling life. Lisa developed her holistic approach to coaching over her 15+ years of guiding athletes, personal training clients and fitness professionals towards realizing their optimal health, fitness and wellness potential.
Lisa has been a continuing education provider and presenter for corporations and organizations including USA Triathlon, and Western Athletic Clubs. She is currently the Marketing Director for Evolution Trainers in Mountain View, CA. She holds a degree in Exercise Physiology and Kinesiology and is a certified USAT coach, Life Coach and Personal Trainer.
Lisa was formerly a featured talk show host on the 7th Wave channel of Voice America network as well as the head coach of the Silicon Valley Triathlon Club, one of the nations largest triathlon clubs from 2002-2007.
Event Type: National
Entry Fee: $24.99 for USAT Members or Coaches; $39.99 for Non-Members
Event Date: Jul. 12, 2012
Start Time: 4:00 PM MST
Find a Local Race
Where do you spend the winter months training?