Webinar: Bring Your Performance to the Peak with Sport Skills 4 Life
Topic: Bring Your Performance to the Peak with Sport Skills 4 Life
How much of triathlon is a mental game? Do you spend that much of your time, energy, effort and resources training in the skills necessary to be fully prepared on race day? Often the answer is found to be disproportional, with athletes explaining lack of time or uncertainty about how to prepare a plan as reasons why they do not develop this aspect of their sport performance.
This webinar will help you fully prepare yourself for competition day without adding in extra time. You invest too much and make too many sacrifices to walk away from your competition disappointed. Don’t leave your experiences up to chance. Learn to become a champion and bring your performance to its peak.
This webinar will:
- Identify the common errors triathletes make when they begin their preparations for race day.
- Identify key Sport Skills 4 Life and analyze how these methods establish greater results than mental skills alone.
- Ascertain the benefits of increased focus skills for optimal sport performance and increase your triathlon enjoyment.
- Learn multiple strategies to apply enhanced focus skills to your training and competitions.
- Identify common distractions from optimal focus and bring your performance to the peak.
Karen Quigley, LMFT, BCPC, BCC, ACC A human development specialist for 25 years, Karen created True Form Coaching to help people discover their full athletic potential. Karen has been a Licensed Family Therapist since 1999. She is a lifelong competitive athlete, completing Ironman Arizona in 2012. Karen provides private consultation by phone, in person, and offers a variety of seminars and workshops. She writes for several newsletters, and is a frequent public speaker addressing athletes, coaches, and teams on topics related to sport performance enhancement and rehabilitation management. For more information about Karen, visit : http://www.trueformcoaching.com/about-true-form.html
Event Type: National
Entry Fee: $24.99 for USAT Members, Coaches and Race Directors; $39.99 for Non-Members
Event Date: May 6, 2014
Start Time: 3:00 PM MST
Find a Local Race
How many World Triathlon Series races will Gwen Jorgensen win in her career?