Webinar: 3 Key Areas Of Focus For Improved Running Form
Topic: 3 Key Areas of Focus for Improved Running Form
- An overview of hip biomechanics in running gait
- Hip mobility and strength drills
- Ankle range of motion: too little vs too much
- Plyometric drills to develop ankle stiffness
- Upper body and arm action in running gait
- Cues to refine arm carriage
James Dunne is a Sport Rehabilitation specialist and running coach. The majority of his work is with triathletes of all types and levels, focused on improving running form both to improve speed and efficiency, and to rehabilitate injury. A self-confessed movement geek, he has a particular passion for the biomechanics of running and the use of gait re-education in the rehabilitation of running injuries.
Event Type: National
Entry Fee: $24.99 for USAT Members, Coaches and Race Directors; $39.99 for Non-Members
Event Date: Jul. 24, 2014
Start Time: 3:00 PM MST
Find a Local Race
Which remaining 2014 event are you most looking forward to?