The age-group super sprint, sprint, and Olympic-distance (international) races at the 2014 Chicago Triathlon presented by Toyota will serve as the 2014 USA Triathlon Club National Championships. Elite and Paratriathlon athletes registered with a USA Triathlon club will also be able to score points for their respective club through their wave. Official USA Triathlon clubs are eligible to compete for one of five national titles based on the club's total membership size. If an entrant is affiliated with an official USA Triathlon Club, a top-10 showing in either the age group, elite, or paratriathlon races will earn points for their club, and club finishers in all races will receive participation points.
To be eligible for club awards, club administrators must submit their full membership rosters to email@example.com by Thursday, Aug. 1, 2014. The rosters should include your entire membership list, not just those athletes competing in the race. Rosters must indicate your members' first and last name, date of birth, city and state as well as the distance they'll be competing in at Club Nationals.The rosters will indicate the size of your club. Once this is determined, your club will be placed in one of the following division:
- Division I: 250+ total members
- Division II: 130-249 total members
- Division III: 89-129 total members
- Division IV: 30-88 total members
- Division V: 2-29 total members
Race distances eligible for the Club National Championships:
- Super Sprint: 375m Swim, 10k Bike, 2.5k Run
- Sprint: 750m Swim, 20k Bike, 5k Run
- International: 1.5k Swim, 40k Bike, 10k Run
- Elites: 1.5k Swim, 40k Bike, 10k Run
Prize money will be awarded to the top three clubs in each division. USA Triathlon will pay out a total of $8,750 to clubs.
- 1st place - $1,000 per division
- 2nd place - $500 per division
- 3rd place - $250 per division
Event Type: National
Event Date: Aug. 23 - 24, 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Distance: Super Sprint/Sprint/International
Website: Life Time Chicago Triathlon
Find a Local Race
How many World Triathlon Series races will Gwen Jorgensen win in her career?