One USAT Coaching Business Innovation Retreat is slated for the fall of 2014 and will strengthen coaches’ entrepreneurial tool kit and program development practices to give them staying power in a growing sports industry. This two day event (held November 6 & 7, 2014 in Colorado Springs, CO) will serve as a strategic business function and will include:
- Presentations and Discussions Led by Triathlon-Specific Business Innovators
- Collaborative Team Challenges
- One-on-one Consultation Opportunities
- Lunch & Learns: Business Plan Roundtable Discussions
- Pre-event Webinar and SWOT Analysis Workbook
- CBIR Manual (including 7 chapters written specifically for the CBIR by triathlon business leaders)
Plus, join now and gain admittance into the private Yammer group that will start collaboration for Coaching Business discussion even before the retreat begins!
For more information, contact Julie Hill, USAT Education Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Event Date: Nov. 6 - 7, 2014
Find a Local Race
Where do you spend the winter months training?