2015 USA Triathlon Fantasy Camp
It’s the opportunity of a lifetime: live and train like an Olympian at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado, as part of the 2015 USA Triathlon Foundation Fantasy Camp.
From April 30-May 4, 2015, you can join the exclusive club of athletes who have lived like a resident Olympic athlete by attending this high altitude training experience alongside some of your multisport heroes, including Olympians Greg and Laura Bennett, Jennifer Gutierrez, Barb Lindquist and Susan Williams; two-time Kona champion Tim DeBoom; top coaches Bobby McGee and Melissa Mantak; and U.S. mile record holder Alan Webb. Fantasy Camp benefits the USA Triathlon Foundation, which supports youth triathletes, paratriathletes and Olympic hopefuls.
For a minimum donation of $2,000, you’ll be matched with the best USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, as well as elite triathletes, including World Champions and Olympians. With an action-packed camp lasting four days, you’ll experience training sessions with best-in-class instruction that will prepare you to have the best season yet. In addition to educational seminars, you will experience:
- A one-on-one bike fit with Retül, one of the top bike fitters in the world and whose clients include the Sky Pro Cycling Team, Garmin-Sharp, Craig Alexander and more.
- Swim sessions in the 50-meter swimming pool primarily used for the training and testing of the country’s finest Olympic and Paralympic triathletes, swimmers, pentathletes and water polo players.
- Bike sessions at the Olympic Training Center in the USA Triathlon training room (on CompuTrainers) and the surrounding Colorado Springs area. Lead/Sag vehicles will be used for key rides.
- Run sessions on the beautiful Olympic Training Center campus in the scenic city of Colorado Springs.
- Close out the weekend with a super-sprint format triathlon to apply the skills you’ve learned.
Additionally, you’ll receive consult time with USA Triathlon Certified Coaches and a 30-day food consumption analysis with nutritionists, and Q&A session with Olympians and elite World Champions. Plus, your room and board, meals, training and educational sessions are all included as well as recovery drinks/snacks provided throughout the camp.
Don’t miss this unique experience to learn from the best in triathlon and contribute to the USA Triathlon Foundation, opening pathways to the sport for youth, paratriathletes and Olympic hopefuls.
The Fantasy Camp will be limited to 16 participants and offered on a first-come, first-served basis with a waiting list. For more information, contact Megan Ritch via email or call 719-955-2829. Please note that children and family members are not permitted at the camp.The fee for the Fantasy Camp is $2,000*
13 weeks out = 75% back
9 weeks out = 50% back
6 weeks out = 25% back
4 weeks out = no refund
*All proceeds for the 2015 USA Triathlon Fantasy Camp go to the USA Triathlon Foundation.
All revenue from Fantasy Camp benefits the USA Triathlon Foundation, which supports youth triathletes, paratriathletes and Olympic hopefuls. More specifically, these funds will help support America’s Olympic hopefuls, provide paratriathletes with the correct training and racing gear and introduce triathlon to aspiring youth athletes through multisport camps and clinics.
2014 USA Triathlon Foundation Fantasy Camp Highlights
Event Type: National
Entry Fee: 2000
Event Date: Apr. 30 - May 4, 2015
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Find a Local Race
Where do you spend the winter months training?