Coaching Webinar Archive is Moving!
Starting January 1, 2015, the USA Triathlon Coaching Webinar Archives can be found here.
Live Webinar Events
USA Triathlon offers an extensive list of webinars to coaches, clubs, race directors, athletes, and the general public presented by leading members of the triathlon community. Each webinar covers specific tips on a wide variety of topics including nutrition, training, Ironman, building and running a triathlon business, paratriathlon, and more.
Access Your Purchased Webinars - Webinar Portal
Access your purchased webinars and corresponding resources (PowerPoints, exams, surveys, additional handouts) here: http://usat.confEdge.com/ap/portal/i.cfm.
Archived Webinars - Webinar Archive Library
In addition to the upcoming live webinars listed in each section, USAT offers over 250 archived webinars available for purchase in the WEBINAR ARCHIVE LIBRARY. For USAT coaches and race directors seeking re-certification credits, each live and archived webinar along with the corresponding exam will count as 1 CEU unless otherwise noted. More information on the testing website can be found here.
Have a question? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).
See a comprehensive list of our current webinar presenters (PDF).
Every month in 2015, an archived webinar will be available for purchase at a discounted price. Select the corresponding box below to add this webinar to your purchase. All featured webinars will be available for 1 CEU credit following the same procedure as normal priced webinars (an additional $9.99 for the exam to be purchased upon completion of the webinar at usatriathlonuniversity.com).
August's Featured Webinar's
- Mental skills training (MST) and its importance in training and racing.
- Gender specific issues for female endurance athletes.
- How to incorporate MST into your training (or coaching)
- Imagery and visualization
- Building self confidence
- Eradicating negative self talk
- How to connect your training to racing for peak performance
- Race prep
- An overview of how muscles function and strengthen and the myth that strength training will cause females to get too big
- Understanding of why injuries are common and what the typical causes are
- A review of proper exercise technique
- Specific exercises that require minimal equipment to address weak areas prior to injury
Interested in presenting a USAT webinar?
USAT webinars are presented by leading members of the triathlon community as well as top professionals in their chosen fields. To be considered as a presenter, submit both the application (below) and sample audio presentation (see application for more details) to Education Program Coordinator Hope Graham.
Vote for your favorite triathlon discipline; swimming, biking, running
Sign Up Now