Athlete Check-In Procedures
All athlete check-in and registration will be held on race morning. A parent or legal guardian and the athletes must be present during athlete check-in to sign waivers.
Registration and Check-In the morning of the event will take place behind the Memorial Park Recreation Center. There will be one USA Triathlon tent where this will occur, as well as directional signage directing you to this area.
Check-in will take place from 7:30am-8:45am behind Memorial Park Recreation Center. Racing will begin at 9:00am!
- USAT Membership and Waiver Table: It is mandatory that ALL PARTICIPANTS have a current USAT Youth Membership. A one-day membership is $10 and a youth annual membership is $15. If you already have a membership or have registered online with your membership number, you must show your USAT card at this station.
- Athlete Check-In – Parent/Guardian and participant must go to this table. We will cross reference your online registration and the participant will be given their racer number. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A USAT MEMBERSHIP THAT YOU DID NOT PURCHASE ON-SITE OR WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW YOUR USAT YOUTH MEMBERSHIP CARD. IF YOU DO NOT SHOW THIS ID YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A ONE-DAY MEMBERSHIP ON-SITE.
- You will proceed to another table to pick up the following:
- Swim Cap-It is mandatory to wear the swim cap that has been provided for you.
- Race Bib (to wear on the front of shirt or race belt). There will be safety pins with your race bib.
- Body marking- Participants will have a race number marked on their wristbands by our staff and volunteers.
- T-Shirt – Pick up your exclusive USAT Youth Splash and Dash Aquathlon Series T-Shirt!
Upcoming USAT Events