Upcoming EventsSee All Events »
What is your go-to recovery tool?
Share Your Training Story and Win with TrainingPeaks
USA Triathlon and TrainingPeaks are partnering up for a one-of-a-kind experience for competitors of the 2013 USA Triathlon Olympic Distance National Championship, scheduled for Aug. 10 in Milwaukee, Wis. The concept is simple: share your training story in a video (2 minutes or less) or a story with a photo (no longer than 650 words). Submissions should be creative and tell a unique story of how your triathlon training has prepared you for this National Championship event.
Submissions will be accepted July 1-22.Two winners (one male, one female) will be selected by July 26 and will receive:
- A one-year subscription to TrainingPeaks Premium Service
- A Garmin 910 XT GPS watch
- TrainingPeaks professional analysis of your race at USA Triathlon Olympic Distance Nationals, to be featured on usatriathlon.org and trainingpeaks.com
Follow these steps to submit your training story:
1) Send a link to your video (YouTube, Vimeo) or a Word Document with your story (photo should be a separate attachment) to email@example.com between July 1-22. Only athletes registered for the 2012 USA Triathlon Olympic Distance National Championship will be considered for this prize. Please also include your membership number, age group, the year you started triathlons and contact phone number and email address.
2) Create a Free USAT TrainingPeaks account and start tracking your workouts to be featured on usatriathlon.org and trainingpeaks.com