Upcoming EventsSee All Events »
Where do you spend the winter months training?
USA Triathlon Junior Triathlon Skills Camp, July 24-26, 2013, Westminster, MD
Swim. Bike. Run. Sleep. Repeat.
|Click here to download the camp flyer (PDF).
The Mid-Atlantic USA Triathlon Junior Triathlon Skills Camp is one of only seven designated camps in the country. Designed for the novice to intermediate level 12–17 year-old triathlete and taught exclusively by USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, the three-day two-night Skills Camp will focus on the fundamentals within swimming, biking, running, and transition including:
• Swim stroke fundamentals, buoy turns, and navigation
• Sports nutrition for the youth triathlete
• How to keep triathlon in balance with school sports
• Pack riding and entry-level, draft-legal racing skills
• ITU-style flow through transitions with flying mounts and dismounts
Triathletes will benefit from working with coaches having specific youth triathlon education, training and certification while learning alongside peers who share their interest in the sport of triathlon. The Mid-Atlantic USA Triathlon Junior Triathlon Skills Camp is produced in partnership with the MINI COW TRI CLUB. For more information about the camp and its coaches, and to register online, visit MiniCowTriClub.com/skillscamp