Upcoming EventsSee All Events »
Where do you spend the winter months training?
Mid-Atlantic Region Seeking Nominations for Regional Council
The USA Triathlon Mid-Atlantic Region is currently seeking nominations for consideration for appointment to the Regional Council. Self-nominations are welcome. To be considered as a candidate to serve as a Mid-Atlantic Council member, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must reside within the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Must be an annual USA Triathlon member in good standing of the region who is also a citizen of the United States.Your nomination will include the following:
- The name, complete address, day and evening phone numbers, e-mail address and annual membership number of the nominee.
- A written description of the nominee and his or her platform; said description will not exceed 200 words.
- A passport-type photo of the nominee.
Please direct all nominations and any questions to Karen Willard.