Legacy Triathlon Sprint: 750m swim, 20k bike, 5k run
Aquathlon: 750m swim, 5k run
Aquabike: 750m swim, 20k bike
Triathlon Relay: three members
Youth Splash and Dash: 100m swim, 1k run (for athletes aged 7-18 only)
*Athletes may register for and race the triathlon and aquabike concurrently but must register for both races
- There is no qualification required to participate in this event.
- There is no transfer or deferment of entries from one year to the next
- There are no refunds.
- Athletes MUST be 15 years of age by Dec. 31, 2023 to compete in 2023, no exceptions.
- Registration for the 2023 age group and PC open races closes when the event is sold out or by Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- The Sprint age group race capacity is 1,200.
*USA Triathlon reserves the right to modify race maximum numbers*In the event of extreme weather, natural disaster, community disaster or other unforeseen emergencies, our action steps will be as follows:
- USA Triathlon, in concert with local officials, will make the final decision based on safety of the athletes, spectators, vendors, volunteers and others affiliated with the event.
- USA Triathlon may, based on the conditions of the course, shorten the distances or cancel the event altogether.
- Because costs of the event have already been paid out to cover various levels of production expenses, there will be NO REFUNDS, transferred entry fees or future complimentary entry fees.