USA Triathlon Membership Hub Goes Live June 2, System Changeover Underway
by USA Triathlon
The USA Triathlon Membership Hub goes live on June 2. There will be a system changeover starting at 6 a.m. MT on June 2, and during this short period of time when we switch from our current membership system to the new membership system your ability to register for races may be impacted. It is our utmost intent for the system to be down as minimal as possible.
The Hub will feature a revamped member dashboard, complete with the latest USA Triathlon news and weekly training tips from USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, an upgraded Find a Coach tool with improved search functionality, and an enhanced Find a Club tool that makes it even easier to connect with a club near you. It will also serve as the place for you to log into your membership profile, renew your membership, view your membership card, and change the password and email associated with your profile.
What you need to know
- Current annual members will be sent an email on Wednesday, June 2 from firstname.lastname@example.org inviting them to activate their membership account and confirm their email address on the new membership system. There is no deadline to activate their account and the email/link will not expire.
- User information is encrypted for security purposes in both our old and new systems. As we switch to the new Membership Hub, old usernames and passwords will no longer work. Please note the new Membership Hub does not limit users to using a member number to log in. Activating your account is a one-time process and you will not have to go through it again once you have initially signed into the new Membership Hub.
- After activating your account, you will be prompted to create a new username and password, which will serve as your login information for the new Membership Hub. When creating your username and password, you are welcome to use the same membership log-in credentials you are using in the current system as long as your password is at least six characters.
- Correspondence to USA Triathlon members from the new USA Triathlon Membership Hub will continue to be sent from email@example.com so please be sure to stay on the lookout for additional emails from this address
- After the membership hub launches on June 2 USA Triathlon will begin sending one-day license holders and expired annual members activation emails