National Triathlon Week Get Involved
Throughout the Week:
We want to feature YOU during National TRIWEEK - click the link below to get involved and be featured
- Coaches - https://forms.gle/fDWhar7RGKYbfwym8
- Race Directors/Officials - https://forms.gle/jZA2P5uWWSmAALqW6
- Athletes -https://forms.gle/FhJi4zRiSmbyyW798
- Clubs - https://forms.gle/NNBZkmXPDRsGAh717
Check out our 2022 National Triathlon Week schedule and celebrate each day with us by getting active and posting on your social media channels to tell your friends what you love about triathlon.
Anytime you post to social media, make sure to include the hashtag #TriWeek to join the public conversation, be considered for prize pack giveaways and more!
- Daily prizes will be given away in posts on the USA Triathlon Facebook, Twitter and Instagram social media channels. The USA Triathlon voting committee will select winners each day based on the criteria outlined in each specific post. Winners will be notified the following week and then sent their respective prizes.
Swim, bike and run throughout the week and share your photos with us by tagging @usatriathlon and using #TriWeek.
Don’t have time to participate? Donate to the USA Triathlon Foundation to provide the opportunities for every child to participate, every paratriathlete to compete, and every youth athlete to chase his or her Olympic dream.
Tell us about your power within! Share your story about how triathlon has helped you overcome adversity in your life for a chance to win a USA Triathlon Lifetime Membership. Simply use #TriWeek and #PowerWithin on social media and tag us @usatriathlon for a chance to win, or submit your story via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line, "#TriWeek Power Within."
New to the sport? Check out mytimetotri.com to start your journey today!